MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Odonata loves to ride his bike, and he loves to play the cello. He has always dreamed of doing both.

Well, when we were at the track earlier this month, he unloaded and rode his new secret project bike. Still in development, he made me and Altoon sign a sworn statement not to reveal his new project bike...Unfortunately, as with the 1098, the internet spies have foiled his plan as well...This surfaced on the ol' www today, sorry Odo.

At last report, he was still trying to 'tune' the chassis...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
379 Posts
...at least it's an inline-4......

BUT, in the words of the classic movie 'Evil Roy Slade', "...get that big fiddle out from between your legs, it upsets the ladies........".

QUESTION: Isn't Odonata's instrument actually smaller than that?(!)

I believe it's NOT a double... it's a cello.......

·
Registered
125 Posts
There are a few people around here that just have TOO MUCH time on their hands ...

Something, though, tells me that this might be a chopjob ... :wtf:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
khfx said:
QUESTION: Isn't Odonata's instrument actually smaller than that?(!)

I believe it's NOT a double... it's a cello.......
my "instrument"?! :laughing: :toothless

yeah, by looking at the picture the instrument does seem to be big enough to be a double bass, but I can say that is actually a cello in that picture, because the double bass would have a more aero "shoulder" than the cello...

BTW, how is your cold, 211? from this thread, I imagine that you are still sick and bored to death at home!? :laughing: :conveyer:

·
Registered
409 Posts
damn u all . i had that bike 60 percent done in my garage . now i gotta go with the big bird theme i had as my second choice

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
odonata said:
my "instrument"?! :laughing: :toothless

BTW, how is your cold, 211? from this thread, I imagine that you are still sick and bored to death at home!? :laughing: :conveyer:
Thanks for being a good sport, Ben...I couldn't resist...

BTW, I did NOT make this...I FOUND this...Which means, somebody else made it, and for what reason? I have no clue...

My lingering cold still lingers, just a little stuffy, hoping it goes away soon :green:

Bored? To death! This is the link where I stumbled across it...It appears that the host posts a weird photo (there are like 90 total), then a bunch of wiseguy's post "captions" underneath, this is pic 20 of 90, and there isn't a truly great caption for this one yet, but scroll back and forth from here, and see some pretty weird shots and some pretty quick captions, I was laughing and coughing my arse off on some of them! Pic 21 is maybe NSFW (R rated), but the rest are PG rated...A good way to kill the next ten minutes of your life! Several are motorcycle related.

Rob's weird photos

Griff
twoeleven

Here is a representative sample, with my vote for the best caption...

"The safety of being close to the ground vs. the danger of being run over by someone who can't COMPREHEND that you'd be lying there."

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
radskeyboard said:
think ben is too highly strung to ride this.... :laughing:
Highly strung!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Nice one!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts