MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
I am a computer moron, I need help to figure out how to send a sound file... from a CD.

I can only send it through email, it will not be a good idea to post it,. and once I know how, I can send it to you Pigiolino!

I play cello for the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra. (Classical music)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Waou!!!I've got a friend who play cello,very nice instrument i love it!!
For my part i'm a saxophone player :p,very fun too and very taking sound like the MV's orge :grin:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
odonata said:
I am a computer moron, I need help to figure out how to send a sound file... from a CD.

I can only send it through email, it will not be a good idea to post it,. and once I know how, I can send it to you Pigiolino!

I play cello for the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra. (Classical music)
I'll see if i can get the necessary "tools/software" on file for you. if your laptop can handle it :naughty:

Otherwise you can send it over to me or i'll grab it if i see you again and do it for you.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
pigiolino said:
I know!!!!You are a big singer Odonata!!!!!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pigiolino you crease me up mate, :smoking: I 'm sat here looking at my computer screen pissing myself with laughter. My wife and kids think I am nuts!! :) :)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
"mp3 ripper", or cd to mp3 conversion tools. The ripper will "rip" the audio from the audio cd, and convert it to mp3 file format.

I'll try to look for some when I have some more time. About to head out!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Just download I-Tunes they have an encoder/ripper that sounds great. Better than many i've used before. (Im pretty sure you dont need your Ipod to use the program). Real Player (free version) also has an excellent encoder/ripper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts