MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ben must have moved in over at Pro Italia now that his bike is there. he hasn't been on here since 7:21 this morning! i think that is a record for him! lol

it'll be good to see less of him here - means that he's out riding that wonderful machine!

alex

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
:bawling: Yea... I guess that is the end of his posting here! :bawling:

At least this way I can catchup to his post count :drummer: :yo:

Man, I can't wait to see pictures of him & his senna! He must have the biggest smile on his face

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
hahahaha, I am still here.

I was at PI an hour ago and I took some pics of the 5 Sennas they had there, Jake and Samson have left for the Vintage event already but the owner Bill was there. like I mentioned in the other thread, I just simply don't have the time/way of getting the bike home today :bawling: .... but I took delivery of the bike cover and the rear stand! :hitit: :hitit:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
odonata said:
hahahaha, I am still here.

I was at PI an hour ago and I took some pics of the 5 Sennas they had there, Jake and Samson have left for the Vintage event already but the owner Bill was there. like I mentioned in the other thread, I just simply don't have the time/way of getting the bike home today :bawling: .... but I took delivery of the bike cover and the rear stand! :hitit: :hitit:

5 Sennas?
holy crap

that is outstanding

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ that's in the showroom. i think they will have 15 total come through their doors.

pro italia has a sweet setup. they sold their entire allotment of the desmosedici in the first day. it's a good shop and they are in the largetst sportbike market in the USA, where a few have the money to get these kinds of toys.

alex

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
There was actually a 6th Senna in the back for service... quite a sight for sure, like room full of super models in a fashion show.

+1 on what Alex said about PI, not to mention they are right next to the Angeles Crest highway.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Have you moved the bed into the garage yet Ben? :laughing:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts