MV Agusta Forum banner

Odonata is a RADIO STAR!!

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Rockethouse 
#1 ·
So I'm listening to KCRW in my car. NPR if you will...... yes I'm a left coast godless ********... without the sod***!

Paraphrasing the promo,- firstly let me say that there was no initial indication of what the radio plug was about......

........ yadda, yadda... we have an 'instrument player' that flings himslf outta perfectly good aircraft.... a sky diver if you will...

...BUT NEXT THEY SAY....... "...we have a CELLO PLAYER THAT RIDES A MOTORCYCLE....". yadda, yadda..... "Come listen to the LA Philharmonic".

My brain finally kicks in and I say to myself... Ben... that's our 'Odonata'.

Cellist for the LA Phil....

I was bummed that the Promo did not mention that Odonata rides an MV. A fuckin' Senna donchaknow..... they also did not mention the uniblock Brembo's and the increase to the quality of 'brake feel' over the '06 F4... or the fact the 'Senna' has the faux suede seat. that really protects your nuts under braking....... I WAS PISSED!

Not really........!

Ben is our guy!

Go Odonata.... BUT, in the words of the movie 'Evil Roy Slade'- ".....get that big fiddle out from between your legs... it makes the ladies uncomfortable...".

My suggestion: Let's salute the ONLY quantifiably talented person on this board!!!

Let the flaming begin!

Kevin

See less See more
#6 ·
Just looking for clues at the scene of the crime!!

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
khfx said:
hey velocemoto,
Slinging your arse off a cycle ain't talent unless your last name's Rossi or McCoy..
Hey...pull your head in. :stopp:
I wasn't referring to anything regarding riding a motocycle. Where does it insinuate I was talking about bikes? Anyway, I could name a few others on this board who would "quantify" on the same level of "talent" as Ben...just in other areas of discipline.
To say Ben is the "ONLY quantifiably talented person on this board" is stupid.
Do you know what others do here ??
Do you know what I do ??

But yes...I salute Odonata as you suggest Kev, although I'll refrain from lickin' his coyt...I'll leave that to you :stickpoke :D

Ben, congrats on the airtime mate...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.