MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I did try the search funtion. How do I switch from viewing the trip 1 odometer to the total odometer? I purchased my bike second hand and I do not have the owner's manuel. :stickpoke

Thanks in advance.

btw - the bike is a 2000 F4

Jeff

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the MV. :smoking:

To change the odometer just click on the starter after the bike is running.

If you want the owners manual for your MV pm me your email :conveyer:

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
I hope this helps, but on my brutale 910 the engine needs to be running and in neutral. You then use the engine start button to toggle between all. To reset to zero, just hold the engine start button for less than 4 seconds, longer than 4 will cancel the entire procedure. :blah: :blah: :blah: And like the book says, "Do not set the display functions while riding as it may cause loss of control, upset, and subsequent injury or even death." :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stickpoke Just thought i'd throw that in to get the full effect of when I read my manual!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
You've no doubt discovered you have a clock too! :) Welcome to the forum captruff. Please post some pictures of your bike we always like to see 'em. :drummer:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oops...sorry for the GI-normous pics! I have had the bike since 06/2003 and currently it has 12,874 miles. The bike is for sale for anyone interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
How do you find the Sil-moto's? :blah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts