MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any threads for rides/meets with MV'ers in the NYC area. So I figure I'd start one. I know there are quite a few owners in this area in the registry. Anyone interested in meeting up?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The weather this weekend looks very promising. How about Sunday? Where do you ride usually? I usually head up to Harrimans/Bear Mtn and recently discovered Storm King park, but I'm open to any good roads.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd love to come im on long island but i have plans this weekend we should definitely have some kind of get together in the future

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I do have plans this weekend as well and I have every other Sun. off so I will try to do my best in joining a ride. If interested my buddies and I usualy do a 4th of July morning ride for my birthday if anyone is open to that?

·
Registered
68 Posts
My GF (moto_bella) and I frequent most areas north and east of Sussex county. Unfortunately we are not available this weekend. We'll catch you folks on the next one.

-E

M

·
0 Posts
Awesome! Would love to catch up with you guys on your next ride. As Mr. eRacer noted, we spend a lot of time riding "upstate".
moto_bella

1 - 11 of 11 Posts