MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going through the Sink a bit, and I think that it would be pretty useful to have the NWS, or Not Work Safe indicated on some of these so those poor sods who fly a desk (such as myself) don't run into more trouble than we should really be getting into anyway for perusing the forum at the office....

So in the subject, something like NWS would be great. This is more of a user thing rather than admin implementation, though if you think there could be some icon to represent this, then cool.....

(please don't recommend me to not read the Sink..... please......)

:conveyer:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
odonata said:
is reading this forum work safe?
Colin, you need help... you are an addict!!

:D:D

yes, yes i am. I hear about that from the GF every time i get home and log in.

Thought it's kinda funny hearing that from you, Ben! :laughing: :D

and for the moment it's not screened out.... like many other sites. It's nice to read something during the 15-odd-hour workday. :later:

·
Registered
246 Posts
:stickpoke Ha ha.....Odanata :stir: I have to point out that there is only 4 month difference of becoming a member on this forum between you and tokyolunch, but there is a big difference in number of posts...tokyolunch 189 posts - odanata 2677 :wtf: :laughing: :laughing: who is the addicted here :yo:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
admin: I think we'll need a graph of odonata activity to see the impact of Senna on post counts. :conveyer:

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts