MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I just undid the sprocket nut on my project F4. I already have a sore back and as there's no chain on it yet I had to use my foot to stop it rolling forwards....It was ferkin tight I can tell you...I reckon I'll need traction to straighten out the old vertebrae..

there was pleasure amongst the pain when the old nuts cracked I was in heaven :f4:

·
Registered
909 Posts
Your old nuts have cracked!!!!! :jsm::jsm::jsm:

You have my deepest sympathies, Joe!:naughty:

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Sorry to hear that Joe. A lousy back is a real drag. You any good at doing nothing but lying there? I'm sure as hell not.

·
Registered
589 Posts
If you have a bad back Joe. my advice is to keep moving.
I had a major back problem years ago and was advised to lie still for 3 weeks!
Even now I have to keep on the go to keep my back mobile.
Bad luck if it is a lasting problem.
At least your nuts are no longer a problem:nutkick:

·
Registered
95 Posts
back

:f4:
If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I just undid the sprocket nut on my project F4. I already have a sore back and as there's no chain on it yet I had to use my foot to stop it rolling forwards....It was ferkin tight I can tell you...I reckon I'll need traction to straighten out the old vertebrae..

there was pleasure amongst the pain when the old nuts cracked I was in heaven :f4:
hi joe sorry to hear of back if those italians,had put copper slip on sproket studs those bloody nuts would come off better why do they assemble dry is it down to time,on production line hope you will be at mallory july

1 - 6 of 6 Posts