MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted an R&G tail tidy as the MV Corse one snapped. All electrics were fine, indicators, led numberplate light, rear light & brake light.
Went to put the bike away and the tail light, numberplate light and front led's had gone off. Checked fuses, number 3 was popped, replaced it, popped again. Any ideas?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just fitted an R&G tail tidy as the MV Corse one snapped. All electrics were fine, indicators, led numberplate light, rear light & brake light.
Went to put the bike away and the tail light, numberplate light and front led's had gone off. Checked fuses, number 3 was popped, replaced it, popped again. Any ideas?

On the photo you shared of the snapped plate holder, I noticed a set of bundle of wires seemed to be flattened on one spot. Is it possible that you have a short somewhere which is triggering the fuse? If so a candidate would be that area (if I saw it correctly on the photo).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe Lion. I will have a look. Prior to fitting the new tailtidy it the number plate light bulb had popped and had been like that since I owned the bike.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Yep mine did this. Look at brutale and you'll see. 2 things either your tail light led is faulty or the wiring has shorted

Mine did exactly the same and it took me a few different checks to figure it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts