MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
If you've nicked my cleaning lady Odonata, I'd better ask Monica if she'll take the job. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yes, I'd bang some nails in for her anytime. :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Yes, I'd bang some nails in for her anytime. :laughing:
Nails? with your profession I thought you would use railroad spikes! :laughing:

BTW, I think you missed my comment about your new avatar in the "humor..." post, here it is again:
John, I like your new avatar! I see that you enjoying pulling out your big glistening Berreta to shoot cute little pussies...
"Shut up b1tch, take it all" the mouse said to the elephant. :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Yeah. thought it was time to have a change again with the old avatar. My son's choice, he has one of a cat with a high velocity rifle leaning out of a window!

I'll have to get one of my cat sat on the MV.

Attachments

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Those are fantastic avatars!! Oh, and the bike isn't so bad either :smoking:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Yeah. thought it was time to have a change again with the old avatar. My son's choice, he has one of a cat with a high velocity rifle leaning out of a window!

I'll have to get one of my cat sat on the MV.
Nice... I think that's an AWP rifle, the cat is got good taste in firearm. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I dunno bout the rims. I actually like the look of the stock split-5-spoke rims. It's actually one of my favorite things on the bike. Those 10 spoke rims I dunno, they just don't do it for me....

That bike is hot though!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Like your avatar oicdn, reminds me of a schoolmaster I used to have in my science lessons many moons ago! :laughing: :laughing:

PS Odonata the cat was stunt double for Edward Fox in day of the Jackal!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
john said:
Like your avatar oicdn, reminds me of a schoolmaster I used to have in my science lessons many moons ago! :laughing: :laughing:

PS Odonata the cat was stunt double for Edward Fox in day of the Jackal!! :laughing: :laughing:
There is another movie on the list that I have to rent. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
john said:
You (your son) beat me to it John...I have been procrastinating on using that avatar...not to worry plenty more out there.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Rockethouse said:
You (your son) beat me to it John...I have been procrastinating on using that avatar...not to worry plenty more out there.

How about this one for you Rockethouse?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts