MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! For the last 8 months of crazy cost cuts and putting in all my savings I finally have a 2006 brutale 750. :) It’s been fun riding her for the last few days. In fact every opportunity I get I swing a leg over her and everything else can just wait. I am taking it very easy and slow as this is my first big bike (till now was riding only 100cc – 350cc 2 strokes) but every time I see an empty stretch I can’t resist it and then things get pretty exciting. :yo: It is a very different experience from what I am used to riding and still need time to get used to the bike. Just wanted to share this moment with you guys as it’s always been a dream for me to have a good bike and now she is mine. :drummer:

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
She is a looker and performs good! Be careful!

It has an engine that can put you in trouble and a chassis to pull you out of trouble, but nonetheless...don not underestimate her.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well done! Bike looks great in the photos... love the arrow!

I went from a honda 250 to my 910R so i know what you are talking about. 10 months im still learning... (i dont think that is ever going to change)

Enjoy your piece of motocycle art!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well done, the bike looks good. :yo: If you get a chance take her on a track day and enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well done! Bike looks great in the photos... love the arrow!

I went from a honda 250 to my 910R so i know what you are talking about. 10 months im still learning... (i dont think that is ever going to change)

Enjoy your piece of motocycle art!

Thanks, ya the arrow is great but at the moment I have gone back to the originals. Love that look plus wanna enjoy the bike in its original form first. Maybe later will go back to the arrow.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Big Congrats :drummer:

May this be the first of many MV Agusta 'big bikes' :mouthwate :yo: :smoking:

Ride safe and try not to make your friends too jealous.

Rob :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations on realising your dream :) I have realised a few and I share your joy knowing how good it feels:yo:

You want to shout from roof tops, you want the world to share your joy, great way to be, nothing wrond with that - have fun & above all be careful. :brutale:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Big Congrats :drummer:

May this be the first of many MV Agusta 'big bikes' :mouthwate :yo: :smoking:

Ride safe and try not to make your friends too jealous.

Rob :)
I’ll try but I doubt they won’t be jealous :naughty:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am happy to read this! I understand very well!
Pier
Thanks Pier

Well done, the bike looks good. :yo: If you get a chance take her on a track day and enjoy the ride :)
I wish I could take her on the track but sadly where I stay there are none

Congratulations on realising your dream :) I have realised a few and I share your joy knowing how good it feels:yo:

You want to shout from roof tops, you want the world to share your joy, great way to be, nothing wrond with that - have fun & above all be careful. :brutale:
Thanks MVista

Infact thank you all for your comments and well wishes. Its nice to be a part of the MV family and a member of MVagusta.net:yo:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I see your bike has the Arrow Stubby exhaust ... make sure you wear earplugs or you'll be needing hearing aids :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations!!!

I see your bike has the Arrow Stubby exhaust ... make sure you wear earplugs or you'll be needing hearing aids :D
Thank you Sig. but at the moment I have put back the original pipes. Like the look plus wanted to ride her in the original form first. The photos you see are before I made the purchase. Maybe later might go back to the arrows.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts