MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in the market for an F4, and poss a 312. That one's a bit rich for me even with that history but it's a nice example. I would prefer a single seat bike.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a 900 miler for £11.5K in the UK, so that's a mighty hefty premium sought for the CC connection.

There are a lot of F4's not shifting at the moment. 3 Tambo's currently on offer from £33k-38k, 2 1000 Senna's £19k-20k, 3 or 4 750 Senna's all up around the £18k+ mark, a CC £55k, 2 Veltro's (pista and strada £31-45k), when you look at that 0 mile RC for 23k it's getting hard to justify the high prices sought for Gen 1's, I have to keep pinching myself. I would like a Gen1, but I don't think the market is there for them, most of the above have been on sale for a long time. We're well into biking season and they're still all out there available.

If that 312RR were around the £12-14k mark I could be tempted. I know of a 1 owner £13k 1078 with 78 miles on the clock. There are a lot of lovely F4's out there, the only reason they're not selling is price; the market simply isn't there and that puts me off jumping in at the current level because I can't justify losing a shed load if I needed to get out and also it's representing poor value for money compared to what else is out there and available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts