MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up yesterday morning with Chris (GreenEggs) to hit some of the back roads in Northern Va. Once you get out of the cookie cutter houses and three lane roads, there are some pretty sweet rides. We started early and had bright sun - beating the rain that came later in the day.

Chris has a beautiful F4 that he's done some sweet mods to. Actually, looking at it, it's all pretty subtle, but looks great once you get a close look and notice the details of what he's done.

My riding certainly didn't let him tear up the roads the way he could have, but it was fun watching him lean it hard into a couple of onramps (a view that I had briefly as he hammered it). LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
On ramps are fun, BUT caution must be execised as often they can be slick from gas spillage from just fueled trucks. I've heard of a few mc incidents by this mechanism.

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
I bet you are reading this Fred and can't believe that neither one of us crashed during the ride. Truth be told i left the camera at home and that probably had everything to do with us staying up on two wheels.

The ride was great!! My first time seeing a Brut. in person and i have to say that is one good looking bike. It is exactly how a naked bike should look. i look forward to many more rides and hopefully with more MV's with each coming ride. Thanks for posting those pics up Chris. :yo:

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
LOL! you are getting to know me too well chris. :laughing: and thank the other chris for having such a good camera. hopefully we'll try and do things the right way in a couple of weeks. :king:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts