MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a morning ride on Saturday morning? it is supposed to be nice. Also Monday afternoon looks like another good time to ride. Lets get this riding season under way!

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone ride motorcycles in this area? i can't get a single bite. MV's supposed to be ridden not sit in your living room collecting dust!!! :mad:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Green Eggs,

I was wondering the same thing! The folks I usually get together with in Annapolis prefer sitting around drinking coffee and talking about riding. I just got back in town, otherwise would have responded earlier. This weekend I have to go up to Newport and get back Sunday night. Can we shoot for next week or weekend? I'm fairly flexible concerning which days.

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am ready to ride at any point as long as i am in town for work. i know Style_one isn't to far from you and looks like he is going to be getting his bike back into running condition for a ride next week/weekend. i will send you a PM with some of my info so you can get a hold of me about any riding you might want to do.

·
Registered
337 Posts
i am out riding all the time...unfortunately i am going to be in OBX begining Saturday. Was that u railing on Harry S Truman last week?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
harry truman is my regular spot. i live down the street from there (that's the clover run i was telling you about chris). it wasn't me last week though. did i see you on 495 between rt.50 and landover road solo? i saw an MV 1000 with somebody in all black riding it. i know another guy has one who lives on lottsford rd, but i don't know if he's on .net. met him last year.

solo, you dig truman?

·
Living the Dream
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Throwing it out there

I am going out tomorrow morning at 8 am to do some riding using my camera and just to ride some time before i head out of town. all are welcome to join me, the more the merrier. it is also supposed to a really nice morning. hit my email if you are interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
style_one said:
harry truman is my regular spot. i live down the street from there (that's the clover run i was telling you about chris). it wasn't me last week though. did i see you on 495 between rt.50 and landover road solo? i saw an MV 1000 with somebody in all black riding it. i know another guy has one who lives on lottsford rd, but i don't know if he's on .net. met him last year.

solo, you dig truman?
i've got blue gear....i go over there with some homies every now and then...i prefer the Bowie Science Center.....THAT PLACE ROCKS HARRY S!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i just got introduced to that spot. almost went there yesterday, but i was only out for a moment. why don't you leave a #. the science center is where i bent my rim. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts