MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time flies when ur having fun, cant believe its been another 7+months since i touched the F4 too, shocked to discover i only have 380 miles on it!!! :stickpoke

so, off i go to make speed. its really a totally different bike and character compared to my 1090. Both will stay for a while, but a sports bike really puts a strain on my young enough body. :cross:

i cant wait for the F4RR goodies on a 1090 though!! :brutale:

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice one, john!

happy independence day. :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Very nice, happy F4th of July!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i have to agree, but really, bikes are better.....:naughty:

SICK!:mouthwate Are they all yours? your a lucky man, or a very intelligent one - the latter im sure. I would only have one problem with that lot - which one to 'pilot' first!!!
Whats your favourite?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
nice, john.... next time i gotta take you up on that ferrari day.....

giddyup!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
so do you have your own parking garage? WTF do you do?

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Sorry mate

time flies when ur having fun, cant believe its been another 7+months since i touched the F4 too, shocked to discover i only have 380 miles on it!!! :stickpoke

so, off i go to make speed. its really a totally different bike and character compared to my 1090. Both will stay for a while, but a sports bike really puts a strain on my young enough body. :cross:

i cant wait for the F4RR goodies on a 1090 though!! :brutale:

Love your work on the Brutale's, but that is the worst coloured wheels I have ever seen on a F4, sorry - I know I have said it B4.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Droooooooooooooooooool!

I can only dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts