MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the garage working on my 83 Katana minding my own business and my girl friend comes out of the house and says aren't you scared those boxes above the Brutale will fall on it.
I say no besides the boxes are empty and the Brutale is covered with thick towles.
So I look over at it and I say to her I guess it can't hurt to move it up about a foot. Done. I move it up I'm standing right next to it and I here her scream in slow motion its falling towards me and I grab it ...... it doesen't quite make it to the ground but it hits a chair on the way down.:cry:

Wanted
Left side mirror
Left side clutch tank
Left side front blinker lens

2007 Brutale 910S
1983 Katana GS1100SD/1160
1975 Norton 850 Commando MK111

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Tell your sweet girlfriend to f*ck off, mind her own f*cking business and f*ckin cook dinner and stay in the bloody kitchen!!!

Sorry mate but HE He He!!!!

Bad luck all the same!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Years ago I had been out for a ride and was cleaning my bike up. It was a nice summer day and we were sitting down outside to eat dinner (BBQ). I am facing my bike just looking at it (was clean by now) and proceed to watch it fall over!!! It had been sitting there the whole time I was cleaning it. I feel your pain! Now, my bikes are always on a stand.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
ouch :(

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
MY 215KG Laverda Jota fell sideways ( becuase I am stupid ) from left side of garage to right onto my brand new F4 1000R...

The fuel cap on the Jota contacted the left bar of the MV and flicked the bike away from it's left lean and into the wall.

Fortunately for me the Jota fuel cap is spring mounted so that took the shock and flew off...the energy required to move the Mv from left to right lean took some of the kinetic energy out of it..and when the right bar of the MV poked into the garage wall ..it was plaster so so just crushed ..

Total damage..1 - 3mm scratch on the left bar end of the MV

Now that was lucky:jsm:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Tell your sweet girlfriend to f*ck off, mind her own f*cking business and f*ckin cook dinner and stay in the bloody kitchen!!!

Bad luck all the same!
You sweet talker....:)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Bad luck all the same!
I'm fairly certain my wife would calmly turn around and go in the house just to return with a pistol if I ever spoke to her that way.

I'm just sayin

·
Registered
324 Posts
That sucks but it sounds like you didn't get off too badly.

I'm with cooper on the gf/wife bit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts