MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been going on for a while but I'm not receiving the daily emails for the forums I'm subscribed to. They seem to appear at best once a week, sometimes closer to once a month....

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
?

Rich;
check your setting on your Forums and other sites, then contact your email server

mine come up almost instantly

PayPal is 4-6 seconds, Ebay too

the bike Forums a little more

FaceBook less than a minute

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
I had the same problem Rich, it seemed like I would get bulk messaging every morning, sometimes 40 emails. Not sure how it fixed itself, I changed all my settings on the forum to other random settings, then changed them back to how I wanted them. That seemed to sort it.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This problem is mvagusta.net specific for me, I get the individual thread emails OK ( mostly), it's the bulk daily emails I'm not getting eg all the new and updated for-sale forum messages in one email.

I've unsubscribed and resubscribed, no difference, they come some days and then not for a while and then another appears at random... It used to work fine, every day I would get an email for each forum I'm subscribed to ( Brut, Maintenance, for-sale etc) with all the new and updated messages from the previous day.

Go to here : http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13 and click thread tools, subscribe to forum and select daily updates by email.

And I know it's not my email server - I have root access to that....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts