MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I took my newly painted fairings and repadded seats to the mechanic to be mounted, finally, after 5 months waiting !!
I could go to Portimão races Sunday to support Cluzel and watch the whole show!
But the nightmare isn´t over - he showed me the engine working with some failure response, making a pif! in the 4th cilinder, and said he had to check the valve entry and exaust sealants.
:lightning
If it wasn´t for that reason (got new spark plugs too, of course), could be from the injecction, as I used the bike for some time with a lot of dirt in the tank , so the injection could have to checked....
My weekend is ruined.... Is there any of you that could tell me what the problem could be? (eventually) :cry:

I´m sleepless for weeks, feeling empty without my baby in the garage...someone give me some hope...:banghead: please...

·
Registered
382 Posts
At least in Portugal, you got many weekends.
Here in UK, one ruined sunny weekend could also be the only one of the year.
Took me 1.5 year to get my SPU, then my ECU sorted.
At the time it stank, but now I forgot all about it (sort of) and can just enjoy the only good sunny weekend of the year.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for cheering me up, man. You´re right, the heat and sun are now permanent in here; Portimão was a disaster for MV Agusta,..and it was raining!! So I didn´t loose much! Also, I guess this coming Friday is THE DAY, because the guy is really on top of it now.
Everytime I hear or see a bike passing I feel a pain in my chest ehe...really! I believe the first night she´s home I´m gonna sleep next to her, touch her fairings in the dark and say "I missed you so much babe,...now we´re together again" :laughing::mouthwate:naughty::yo:
Thanks, buddy

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
It must be love...

·
Registered
710 Posts
At least in Portugal, you got many weekends.
Here in UK, one ruined sunny weekend could also be the only one of the year.
Took me 1.5 year to get my SPU, then my ECU sorted.
At the time it stank, but now I forgot all about it (sort of) and can just enjoy the only good sunny weekend of the year.
Hey, not as you say. Some in Portugal don´t have always sunny weather, and aspire to the one weekend :naughty::smoking::f4:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not this time, though, Rui (oi Portugal!)

But finally Injetion was cheched and cleared, valves were tuned, coolant replaced for a better one (no, not ice coolant), fairings have new insulation, new AFAM chain, Xenon is in place such as other stuff (melloti tail tidy, rizoma indicators, etc)and I guess this coming weekend is THE ONE!!!
Here´s some pics of my babe in the hospital. The doctor is slow...but good, when he wants to work :D

It´s naked in bed, now, so please no dirty comments, guys :thewife:
06082011085.jpg

06082011086.jpg

06082011088.jpg

06082011089.jpg

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I´ll take pics when it´s dressed and shiny - this weekend I hope...or someones gonna die!!!!!!!:bandit:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts