MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post up again to see if any of the NorCal guys/girls want to get together for a ride or get together. Sound off if you are interested and when or where you might want to meet. Lets see what we can get together. :f4:

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm up in the air with the Sears Point races. My neighbor wants to go to Hangtown which is the same weekend (another great plan by the AMA). But I would like to go to Sears...I'd like to see how many people we can get together so the date is open so far. I am still finding some really great roads up here so it would be great to get a ride with a dinner to follow. When where you planning to come up?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets see if we can't get something together for that weekend. Who else is in?

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, I posted some pics of my ride today under the scenic thread. But I want to extend an open invitation to any other MV owners who would like to come out here to ride. If you make a trip out with your bike (I only have one so no loaners sorry) I would be happy to take you on any of the local rides just send me a pm and we'll make it happen!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Robert,

Yeah, I'm planning to go to Sears Point for the AMA race. I'm also up for a ride on this Saturday, 12 May if you are available. Sunday I have to go see Mom... :) Anyway, hit me up and let me know what your plans are.

Later, Dominic

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Badboy77,

I'll probably want to head out about 1000 am, but I'm flexible. I haven't figured out where to go yet. I live in Vacaville so I usually go up toward Lake Berryessa, but it's getting warmer now and it would be nice to check out the foothills up past Auburn if RobP is going - he lives in Sac.

It's probably a little way for you so let me know.

Dominic

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nic, Ok so my plan is to head out and meet up in El dorado at 10 and ride Salmon falls, wentworth springs and Mosquito ridge road it's about a 5 hour loop from Natomas. It is an excellent ride and highly recomend it. Let me know if you guys are in and I'll find a suitable meeting spot.
Rob

·
Registered
119 Posts
El dorado is a nice ride, i don't think i can make that one. that one would a weekend trip for me. like on the way to Lake Tahoe.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So who is going to the races? I am thinking about going for one day but not sure. Thought i'd see who would be there and try to hook up with you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts