MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll be there

my guess is they are having an Agusta event as they got the rights from motofixx SINCE jOEL IS NOW OUT OF BUSINESS.

i'll be there, my bike probably wont be in yet, but I can bring my Aprilia instead!

Stacy
:)

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
That has got to be the BRIGHTEST post I have ever seen!
Maybe in more ways than one.............I don't know :flash: :cool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
OK -- who lives closest to New Canaan???? Somebody has to go there and teach Stacy how NOT to type-- This isn't MarthaStewartMVAgusta.net !!!:stir:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
That luminous green text is a bit bright Stacy!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cliff's Demo Day is going to be great. I don't have an exact on what bikes we are going to bring up, but I know that it will be fun non the less. Hope to see everyone there and get ready for a nice ride!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I need mid pipes, and a right side mirror. I also need new cans as the right side is scratched. I think I might need a radiator cover too, but have to wait and see when the "wreck" gets here.

I have been looking at Arrow mids and cans- still pricing. I got the brake toe lever, and the right front lower fork already.

Any tips?

Stacy :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
:king:
hppsco said:
I need mid pipes, and a right side mirror. I also need new cans as the right side is scratched. I think I might need a radiator cover too, but have to wait and see when the "wreck" gets here.

I have been looking at Arrow mids and cans- still pricing. I got the brake toe lever, and the right front lower fork already.

Any tips?

Stacy :stickpoke

Come on guys. I'm sure some of you have spares from swapping in aftermarket parts?

-Radiator side cover - for those who swapped to carbon?
-Right mirror, plenty have swapped mirrors around here!
-Maybe someone wants to part with their stock exhaust?

Help her out :stickpoke :koolaid: :friday:

·
Registered
281 Posts
hppsco said:
I can offer the mirror and if my new exhaust is a keeper, I have the cans, as well. Can't help with the radiator cap...

Now if I lay mine down some day, God forbid, I trust that another list member will help me out :stickpoke

·
Registered
129 Posts
Parts Available?

Ok!
Let me know how much you want for them, and when they would be available for me to purchase/ship them from you!

wow!

thanks!

I will PM you!

makin' progress!

I lived in Dallas for 5 years - i see one person posting from there - I LOVED IT! :bandit:

·
Registered
281 Posts
hppsco said:
Ok!
Let me know how much you want for them, and when they would be available for me to purchase/ship them from you!

wow!

thanks!

I will PM you!

makin' progress!

I lived in Dallas for 5 years - i see one person posting from there - I LOVED IT! :bandit:
Stacy,
I emailed you...
Although I don't understand your regard for Dallas, I trust that James is happy there :grin:.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dallas and parts

got it - thanks - i responded!
I lived in Dallas in 79 - I am sure it is completely different now.
Haven't had a chance to go back yet..............

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
hppsco said:
my guess is they are having an Agusta event as they got the rights from motofixx SINCE jOEL IS NOW OUT OF BUSINESS.

i'll be there, my bike probably wont be in yet, but I can bring my Aprilia instead!

Stacy
You know, if you stare at it long enough and close your eyes, it burns an impression on your retina that you can still read.

:flash: :later:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts