MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-

Just figured I'd introduce myself....My name is Stephanie and I live in Ahwatukee, AZ. I have had my 06' Brutale 910S for almost 2 years now and absolutely LOVE it!!!! I use it mostly for street riding but I am going to be doing my first trackday with this bike at Firebird this weekend. I am more than excited!

I also have a DRZ 400SM and a CRF150RB8.

Here is a pic of me and my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome Fuzzy One.....

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Bonjour Stephanie ! Good to see some girlies around the forum.
Nice pic by the way... Beauty & the Brute ? :-D
Enjoy the bike and ride safely.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Hey Stephanie! Good to see you on the board finally!

We never did get that ride to Payson in...

Welcome! :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome from the far east!

·
Registered
215 Posts
welcome from the u.k you go girl enjoy your track day!! my first track i was told always try for the bend don't stand it up, follow the instructors line, position is very important, over here they do the first two laps with you, follow him or her! have fun.:blah:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Welcome onboard !

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What is a Nooob? My teenage son keeps calling me that and I suspect it is derogatory :ahhh:
Nooob....short for Newbie.....short for new guy or gal.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!
1. John- Yes I am finally on the board officially. I have been lurking around for quite some time and decided to finally make it official! And yes I would still like to hit Payson with you and Tom!
2. Sadly, my trackday was cancelled due to lack of people. I am bummed. This was not my first trackday but my first on this bike. I even picked up a " scratch and dent" tank for it to make me feel a little better "just in case"
3. YAY! I just found out my new Arrow titanium stubby exhaust and Power commander will be in on Friday!!!\
4. The term "Noob" is not that bad. You have to start somewhere, right?!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hello

and

Welcome

·
Registered
48 Posts
1st Track Day

Been lurkin quite awhile. Wanted to say Hi . Goin to see my 1st Brutale tommorow. Just a little excited to say the least. I ride an Mp3 250 right now that is absolute magic. Talk about smooth. I guess it got me hooked on Italian bikes. You look great on your Mv Stephanie. Great shot. I went to my 1st Track Day 2 weeks ago to just watch. I was surprised at how nice the track was. I'll get back and let ya'll know about the dealer experiance.

Ciao, Dave

·
Registered
787 Posts
Welcome :) The Brutale is fun on the track you will have a good time! Twitchy on/off throttle was my only complaint while I was out there!

·
Registered
235 Posts
A welcome from the New York side of the country!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts