MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How loud is my F3 with a standard system? The frame sticker says 108DB, but if it's that loud I'm a monkey's uncle. Anyone done a uk trackday and been chucked off by the noise testers?

·
Registered
639 Posts
How loud is my F3 with a standard system? The frame sticker says 108DB, but if it's that loud I'm a monkey's uncle. Anyone done a uk trackday and been chucked off by the noise testers?
Remember it's 108db at a specific rpm, not 108db at idle !

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Tested at Bedford Aerodrome recently, bike fitted with the Zero One exhaust. Recorded [email protected] and [email protected], would not allow me to use the track:bawling:

Off to Brand Hatch next month to see what their reaction is

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Have you tried telling the track side tester that your bikes engine stroke is actually longer than specified by MV.. He's not going to know its not and certainly isn't going to ask you to strip the engine down to measure it..

It worked for us at Cadwell and our classic Trumpet T100C had open megaphone exhausts..

The noise limited test is calculated on the engine spec x a given rpm.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts