MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helo all Brutale owners.

I've started to think about mounting a Arrow Header and Collector and wondering if there is someone who knows how many dB it provides.

I think I remember that the original plant provides 80dB at 4000rpm. Is it normal to measure at 4000rpm?

Are there any of you that have figures on this? Either with Arrow layouts or other layouts.

Glenn

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hei glenn

Snakk med non stop trading:) De er importør på arrow anlegg, tror petter kan finne det ut for deg. Etter hva jeg fant ut så har anlegget til arrow en noise plugg, rimlig sikker på at med den i så går den igjennom støykravene

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Helo all Brutale owners.

I've started to think about mounting a Arrow Header and Collector and wondering if there is someone who knows how many dB it provides.

I think I remember that the original plant provides 80dB at 4000rpm. Is it normal to measure at 4000rpm?

Are there any of you that have figures on this? Either with Arrow layouts or other layouts.

Glenn
My arrow with the DB killer in is 97-99db at 4000 rpm. Without the DB killer, 104-108db.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Is this with the mid-pipe and collectors, or do you run with a full set system?

Glenn
This is with the MV "INOX" stainless headers, custom stainless midpipe and slip on (the arrow thunder it self).

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is with the MV "INOX" stainless headers, custom stainless midpipe and slip on (the arrow thunder it self).
I was at my local dealer yesterday and asked if he had an extra exhaust lying he would give me a good price on.

He then picked up a MV Corse plant I could not say no to.

I'll be back with pictures from the assembly. (If I manage to install it)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I was at my local dealer yesterday and asked if he had an extra exhaust lying he would give me a good price on.

He then picked up a MV Corse plant I could not say no to.

I'll be back with pictures from the assembly. (If I manage to install it)
OK what you have there is the same system i have on mine. MV Corse INOX stainless. One thing to note on this system, is that if you purchase a arrow slipon for this, the midpipe that comes with the arrow will not fit the INOX stainless collectors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts