MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
per popular demand i will note the lower info is a joke an not the true account of the pics to follow .

relax gregg its just a forwarded joke , i didnt think we were running wikpedia on the kitchsoup end of the forum .

Dad Can I Have the keys to Your New Red Ferrari?

Magnificent machine! Very lucky kid!

Ferrari hits a power pole at 200 mph.....

Driver only had some bruising (seat belt)
and 2 small cuts.
-car loss 3 million dollars!
-waiting list for a new one - 2 years;
-when can I drive Dad's car again - nuclear 1/2 life;
-when will I not be grounded & see the light of day -
same day the polar ice caps melt
-still alive....
Priceless
Car only had 9 miles on it !

Attachments

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i just forwarded a email , i didnt think the story was right but the pics were cool .

i heard about this guy he walked from a bunch of high end leases an have not returned the cars yet . well atleast theyll get the enzo back now .

i have changed the intro to have a proper disclaimer . i still wanna pretend a kid did it . it makes all my mess ups as a kid seem like a joke in comparison .

·
Registered
419 Posts
If those are the pics of the enzo that crashed on PCH.. that guy, one of the inventors of the Sony Playstation, is/was a neighbor of mine. Never meet him since my understanding is that he went to jail before i had a chance to meet him (he had moved to my neighborhood within a month or so from buying a house within a couple blocks of mine.. i did meet his incredibly wonderful children.. whom i worry will not have their parents for a while since they are both now in jail.. the mom went to jail due to something stupid like not paying the numerous parking tickets or.. not completely sure.. but something stupid like that. He leased the cars in another country then somehow shipped them here.. thus.. skipping out on the payments and violating the lease agreements. I'm told he is wealthy so it must be some sort of sickness... a Kleptomania for the rich i guess.

Ofcourse.. all my info is second hand so it is a little sketchy and might be a little inaccurate.. but it should all be very close to the truth.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
the guy is a total criminal.

drugs, fatal car accidents, theft, drunk driving, embezzlement, perjury...
more here

and you heard his wife went to jail for parking tickets!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

funny!

alex

btw, he had nothing to do with the playstation. the thing he was paid to "work" on was the gizmondo

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm with Greg........... but I don't have problem with profanity...

Hey logos1111, why don't you FUCK OFF with your Tabloid Style headlines. I clicked on the heading as a potentially serious topic, directed at some intelligent people. You my friend, are a MORON.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
khfx said:
I'm with Greg........... but I don't have problem with profanity...

Hey logos1111, why don't you FUCK OFF with your Tabloid Style headlines. I clicked on the heading as a potentially serious topic, directed at some intelligent people. You my friend, are a MORON.
i always find it interesting that someone uses the defence of inteligence , while being completely emotional. the use of emotions , anger in this case , is a sign of a complete lack of humanity is in use . not that i will admit the word u use of, inteligence, has any real value , due to the fact it is a form of perception used to measure someones ability to function in a specfic action . it does not show anyone ability to reason properly to see truth . i know of people who can spell any word backwards , with no pause . he cant cant score high on a inteligence exam but has a unique ability . if his unique ability was math formulas he would be considered very inteligent . if his unique ability was of a value to society he would be a very inteligent person . inteligence exams an labels , or even higher education at that , can be equalled to the different belts of a karate degree . u focus all ur energy to break the board , do a jump kick , in order to recive a belt . but u have no real ability to fight . inteligence exams an higher education are the same , ufocus completely on one topic an then are proclaimed a expert but u havent learned how to reason properly . so the label of inteligence isnt real .\

like i stated in a public message , which admin was not happy about , but i feel debate of information is the best thing this forum offers to society , if someone wants to be snippy why not do it publicly .if this post was put in the these are only true facts as we know them to be side of a forum , then my post would be a true social violation as u have stated . its not . its in the kitch sink section an free form of information .

emotions will never allow u to reason or to see the truth of a subject , i advise not useing them , when logic an reason need to be applied .

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I am not entirely flattered by threads that are created as a direct flame towards another member. Those types of threads can be taken OFF the public boards into private messages.

I will be an optimist and assume you guys will cool down and look past this thread. I'm sure there will not be a need to close it.... right? :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dear logos1111,

My response to your heading and topic was utterly devoid of emotion. It was a critical analysis, with a conclusion. Profanity was an option I chose, to emphasize disgust. As a parent of a small child, I felt not only entitled, but obliged.

I feel vindicated, after attempting to decipher your utterly incoherent response. Better living thru Chemistry?

"Child Abuse", is the heading to a story about a Scandanavian wrecking a Ferrari on PCH....?? You have succeeded in re-defining one thing,- Non-Sequitor...

I'm now done with this topic.

KH

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
admin said:
I am not entirely flattered by threads that are created as a direct flame towards another member. Those types of threads can be taken OFF the public boards into private messages.

I will be an optimist and assume you guys will cool down and look past this thread. I'm sure there will not be a need to close it.... right? :)
i do not belong to any other forum , or have ever for that matter , so my posting a public complaint is due to social ignorance on the proper manors . i do not agree with to concept of private information shared , i see its purpose though . u want to create a enviorment where people feel comfortable to share ideas with out fear of attack . but with out conflict only one side can be shared . this site is a resume piece for u as well as ur passion . u will benefit from it 2 fold . so rules are important .

but from my purpose , .......nothing in life lacks polarity . everything cant be rose colored . it has to be dark from time to time . thats is how people can learn . when someone attacks someone off of what they feel is real , without trying to place themselfs in the other side of the polar argument ignorance is perpetuated .

i now know the social rules of forum life an if i want to continue to play here i will follow them , even if i dont agree.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
khfx said:
Dear logos1111,

My response to your heading and topic was utterly devoid of emotion. It was a critical analysis, with a conclusion. Profanity was an option I chose, to emphasize disgust. As a parent of a small child, I felt not only entitled, but obliged.

I feel vindicated, after attempting to decipher your utterly incoherent response. Better living thru Chemistry?

"Child Abuse", is the heading to a story about a Scandanavian wrecking a Ferrari on PCH....?? You have succeeded in re-defining one thing,- Non-Sequitor...

I'm now done with this topic.

KH
if it was uncomprehendable im sure it was my fault it was thrown together in a few minutes .

u have to take urself backin time though , u are just reacting to someone elses interpretation .

i got a email

i posted it here

i knew nothing about the email i figured the info might be a little wrong for a few reasons 1 the car is not the price it was quoted ,2 the pic shows atleast 3 miles of road it states the car had only few on it 3 the type of road would of be difficut to achieve the speed rep[orted . i figured the peopl ehere would see that to .

so i figured pretty cool pics ill share with the class over here . did i think a kid drove the car maybee , did i know anything no .

child abuse can be seen in 2 fold one is a child abused the car an the other is a parent who would let a kid drive that car is abuseing them . , but ignorance has won an the title has been removed . now mr griff clarified the pics ,an before i could explain greg was on the attack . an u followed with out knowing what u were talking about . thats a pretty emotional reaction to me . all the while im learning what the pics were about . i will be sure to research all future posts for ateast 3 days befor i post agian . id hate to upset u so again

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
logos1111 said:
i do not belong to any other forum , or have ever for that matter , so my posting a public complaint is due to social ignorance on the proper manors . i do not agree with to concept of private information shared , i see its purpose though . u want to create a enviorment where people feel comfortable to share ideas with out fear of attack . but with out conflick only one side can be shared . this site is a resume piece for u as well as ur passion . u will benefit fromit 2 fold . so rules are important .

but from my purpose , .......nothing in life lacks polarity . everything cant be rose colored . it has to be dark from time to time . thats is how people can learn . when someone attacks someone off of what they feel is real , without trying to place themselfs in the other side of the polar argument ignorance is perpetuated .

i now know the social rules of forum life an if i want to continue to play here i will follow them , even if i dont agree.
i remain very sure that you have a great deal to contribute to this wonderful forum.

i hope that you will continue to do so

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
14 Posts
logos1111 said:
i always find it interesting that someone uses the defence of inteligence , while being completely emotional. the use of emotions , anger in this case , is a sign of a complete lack of humanity is in use . not that i will admit the word u use of, inteligence, has any real value , due to the fact it is a form of perception used to measure someones ability to function in a specfic action . it does not show anyone ability to reason properly to see truth . i know of people who can spell any word backwards , with no pause . he cant cant score high on a inteligence exam but has a unique ability . if his unique ability was math formulas he would be considered very inteligent . if his unique ability was of a value to society he would be a very inteligent person . inteligence exams an labels , or even higher education at that , can be equalled to the different belts of a karate degree . u focus all ur energy to break the board , do a jump kick , in order to recive a belt . but u have no real ability to fight . inteligence exams an higher education are the same , ufocus completely on one topic an then are proclaimed a expert but u havent learned how to reason properly . so the label of inteligence isnt real .\

like i stated in a public message , which admin was not happy about , but i feel debate of information is the best thing this forum offers to society , if someone wants to be snippy why not do it publicly .if this post was put in the these are only true facts as we know them to be side of a forum , then my post would be a true social violation as u have stated . its not . its in the kitch sink section an free form of information .

emotions will never allow u to reason or to see the truth of a subject , i advise not useing them , when logic an reason need to be applied .
I must be of low inteligence, for i fail to c ur logic in schooling me in emotions, But I did not miss your percieved anger
in a menacing worded snip towards a forum member.

But i culd be mistaken!

Desert-racer

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
ah, so now I see the title. Got in too late. thanks.

It's interesting to see that this is the one forum that I frequent that does NOT have some big list of rules about what you can say, no politics, no ragging on family members, no insulting religious minorities or endangered frogs. That's kinda cool not to have or need them.

but it seems like we are heading that way.... :(

1 - 20 of 94 Posts