MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew there is a gear indicator sensor for F3 675. But is there any gear positioning sensor? I'm facing this problem when i put my gear at neutral, there's no neutral light shown on my dash. It's causing headache in the morning coz i can't start and warm up my bike in the morning with my side stand down. It would'nt fire up with the stand down and sensing your bike is not in neutral.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I knew there is a gear indicator sensor for F3 675. But is there any gear positioning sensor? I'm facing this problem when i put my gear at neutral, there's no neutral light shown on my dash. It's causing headache in the morning coz i can't start and warm up my bike in the morning with my side stand down. It would'nt fire up with the stand down and sensing your bike is not in neutral.

There is a neutral light on the dash, check your owners manual.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
I think he knows there's a neutral light on the dash, but it's not coming on. Because the ECU does'nt see N, he can't do the start bike on the sidestand thing.
I'm not sure if the F3 uses the same rotary mechanics for neutral indication as it does for gear indication, will have to look at the wiring diagram.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts