MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv just come back from N.Y and the christmas shopping run, i kept eyes and ears open for the lustrous sounds of the F4 but nada.... :bawling:

I thought i might of seen 1 or 2 as the wethers really good at the moment- plenty of gorgeous Dukes, a couple of Hardly Dangerous and the usual monotony of soulless carbon copy jap' crap but no MV's

Are there many owners in Manhattan???

Cheers

James

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well in all honesty I have to say "never caught sight of MV's in NYC", neither when I was living there...:ahhh:

I'm sure an F4 could be a sigh of relief for everyone there :blowjob:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Manhattan is the worst place for the MV . :ahhh: Come to brooklyn or Bear Mountain NY.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I took my B4 out yesterday...to retire it for the winter.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
What are you doing over there James, Christmas shopping?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
becasue we are on a MV site discussing, swapping pics and talking MV all day it's easy to forget just how rare they are. i know plenty who have NEVER seen one on the street before. and it's not like there are dealerships everywhere. just the way i like it personally. ;)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very true, we are a close knit group of fans and riders.

I saw one last year at Stratford Upon Avon in the U.K and a few @ Forze Italia's open day, which, lets face it was to be expected!!!

Apart from that i rarely see them out and about-

Just thought being State side i might of seen a few, hey it just means i will have to visit again and try harder :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Is it any wonder there are so few seen in blighty, its always darn Raining:cussing:Well up this end of the woods anyway.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Apart from a dealer's showroom, I've never seen more than 4 MV's in the same place at any one time.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it any wonder there are so few seen in blighty, its always darn Raining:cussing:Well up this end of the woods anyway.
hey buddy your not a million miles away- will have to meet up next season and go for a blast over to wales for the day :) blimey,2 mv's in the same place.... Weather permitting of course :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pier is an unbearable situation to move round Manhattan.
I used an old vespa...before a taxy kindly overrode it...from then on only on foot :ahhh:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Manhattan has giant potholes, crazy cab drivers, a million stop lights, millions of pedestrians, basically there is no place where I can open the throttle. The slightly cool thing I did once is ride through Central Park. During rush hour, park drive is open to traffic but even then the speed limit is 25mph (40kph) there were a zillion cops around and every 200 feet there was a pedestrian crossing light.

Oh, riding through the Holland tunnel is pretty sweet for the ears.

I always go outside of the city.

Why?
Pier

·
Registered
291 Posts
hey buddy your not a million miles away- will have to meet up next season and go for a blast over to wales for the day :) blimey,2 mv's in the same place.... Weather permitting of course :)
Sounds good to me, the blast bit is a ever so slightly ott. Need a head like a lighthouse. Those pesky cops are real sneaky :bandit:
I'd prefer your end of the state, or south. Still if you want Wales, sheep, dippy tourists, the odd spot of rain[ha ha] you are really welcome:smoking:

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No worries- will sort something. I know Wales are A****LES for speed trapping, been ginned there a few times, thankfully 189mph on my 996 one quiet sunday afternoon went un-noticed- gotta love the open Termi's :)

As for what's wrong with shopping over here, only everything.... Its a tradition iv always wanted to start so though rollox to it and lets do it- why do argos when you can do 5th avenue- N.Y's an amazing city, fakin awesome....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts