MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
20,427 Posts
Couldn't very well post the naked phantom on the home page....well he could, but...you know...

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Pete- Strangely enough, and although it is a huge honor, I agree with you. Perhaps the fact that that pile of junk will rip any MV a fresh asshole might have been a factor though. Heh heh heh.

·
Registered
659 Posts
considering Lee built it, I have to believe there's an odd bolt or screw or fastener or something in it that's MV.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Actually uses an F4 throttle from bar to carbs. That fast idle lever is great.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
When I grow up, I wanna be like Lee...

Before I heard, I had already pulled this photo out as an iconic illustration of what motorcycling is all about..

Lee rocks !!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Pete- Strangely enough, and although it is a huge honor, I agree with you. Perhaps the fact that that pile of junk will rip any MV a fresh asshole might have been a factor though. Heh heh heh.
:) Most things will rip an MV
...not in the bubba/mvagusta.net inner sanctum these days, I miss half the shit going on here lately.
I've read about your illness....no words at all. I too have dealt with the dreaded "C" word and made it...fight like a mongrel, stay up.

All I can say is sorry............and ride brother.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Pete, I think that there is only one picture readily available that includes Lee's Tambo & Lee.
I think you know the one I mean.
He's naked and riding in the snow.

Personally, I'd put it on the home page in a flash (no pun intended).

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pete, I think that there is only one picture readily available that includes Lee's Tambo & Lee.
I think you know the one I mean.
He's naked and riding in the snow.

Personally, I'd put it on the home page in a flash (no pun intended).
I'm sure you've dangled the idea out there Dave...

I remember when that pic first appeared...must be 6-7 years ago ???
Crazy bastard, I thought he was Aussie at first:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts