MV Agusta Forum banner

No MV display at Long Beach Show

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  timpants 
#1 ·
I went to the long beach show and MV did not have a both there was on F4R at the pavilion from a dealer. Was disappointed considering that California is one of the main motorcycle market. Ironically MV Canada had a display with an F3 in Toronto the same weekend.

Not sure what the reason was but not to have a mfg booth at long beach show does not help promote their product.

Does anyone know why MV USA did not participate in the Long beach show.?

#3 ·
$$$$$$$.....the folks that organize the IMS have pretty hefty vendor space charges. Pretty sure MV USA doesn't have any nice display (stand) prepared, and that is also $$$$, Travel expenses are a lot of $$$$ too. And with only a very few members on staff, who watches the fort if they attend a show...bet they don't have a F3 to show in the US either (Canada homologation is easier then US EPA).

But they should have subsidized a local dealer to represent the product, like BMW and Ducati have done at some of the smaller IMS in the past. Bet Pro-italia could have done it in LA....oh well.

Hoping that will change at the shows coming after the new year....especially the ones close to their HQ like Washington DC in January....we'll see.

This post has been deleted
#6 ·
Bottom-line and regardless of $$$, if they advertise that this bike will be there and have a kiosk as well, then make it happen and seriously, an F3 was at the Toronto show, but not in the lower 48. :(
I have to agree with this...I'll be at the DC show next month...wonder what we will see there????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.