MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday I went to the International motorcycle show in Long beach and there was no MV Booth. Like Harley couldent aford to show off there new purchase whats up with that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yeah, I noticed the same. They (MV) along with Ducati were one of the main reasons I went. After perusing Ducati's stand (loved the new Streetfighter), I looked for MV....nope, couldn't find them unless they were hiding somewhere. Bummer.

Mike

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The MV booth was a joke last year and StreetFifgter you are totally correct, Harley couldn't show off the brand in any way shape or form? I guess they are really trying to keep the brand rare!

·
Registered
351 Posts
That's A Good Way Of Looking At It ......there's A Motorcycle Show In San Mateo On The 19th Till 21st This Month, We'll See....... Or We Can Just Park Outside And Steal The Show !!!!! Few Of Us Can Do It....if The Weather Permits...

·
Registered
779 Posts
That's A Good Way Of Looking At It ......there's A Motorcycle Show In San Mateo On The 19th Till 21st This Month, We'll See....... Or We Can Just Park Outside And Steal The Show !!!!! Few Of Us Can Do It....if The Weather Permits...
Will there be a local ride / gather to the San Mateo show?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts