MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 days ago, MV Agusta released the latest generation software for all "older" 3 cylinder models!
This is an all new, completely revamped software not just a slight tweak. It is the same level software that is used on the Rivale, with the same sophistication and accuracy!

It will transform your earlier 3 cylinder MV Agusta. I have uploaded the software on a number of models already, and all the issues are gone and resolved.

No more strange throttle right of idle, no cold running issues, perfect throttle response, etc.
This is it, folks. Your bike will run as good and better than any other brand motorcycle out there!

It is a free upload. If you already own a 3 cyl. MV Agusta, contact your dealer immediately and get it done!
If you do not own a 3 cylinder MV Agusta, you no longer have a reason not to!!

This software upgrade applies to F3 675, Brutale 675, Brutale 800, even the F3 800 gets a minor tweak.

·
Registered
312 Posts
back from the dead i'm sure, but i'm new here.
bought a 2013 leftover, will pick it up when the snow is gone in 6-8 weeks.

But will this bike already have the new map, or should i insist the dealer put it on for me?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Their predelivery should cover updating to the latest map (unless you screwed them really hard on the price ;) )
Their have been numerous updates since the model was released.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts