MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that the MVAgustaUSA website no longer lists the a 910S for 2007 only the 910R.

·
Registered
195 Posts
emmvee said:
Anyone else notice that the MVAgustaUSA website no longer lists the a 910S for 2007 only the 910R.

My dealer said when I bought my S in November that they would stop importing the S in '07. At the time, I didn't know if it was just a line of BS designed to get me to open my wallet (which, by the way, worked!). It seems he was right!

Someone else, at the Long Beach IMS told me that they would not import any more 910S's until all the '06 models were sold, and then they would resume. Who knows?

·
Registered
746 Posts
pigiolino said:
Unfortunately 910S done not more produce....
pier
Pier, what about the orange "S" that MV showed at Milan?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hope this isn't off topic... A dealer in Brisbane Australia told me that they were phasing out the 750s altogether!... anyone else heard this?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
cowtipper said:
Hope this isn't off topic... A dealer in Brisbane Australia told me that they were phasing out the 750s altogether!... anyone else heard this?
750's are already gone, they stopped in '05.
The change now is that the R versions have replaced the S bikes (both F41000 and Brutale 910).

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
This is merely MV's way of upgrading the product. I don't mind at all.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As far as I can see the 910s is alive and well in Europe, aren’t the Blue 100 limited edition world cup soccer bike listed as 910s? or does Cycle World have it wrong?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
The Brutale Italia is an R version, but there is an orange S out there somewhere, but I suspect in a limited market.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts