MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I traded my Brutale today on a new Daytona 675r. Rode it home via the Mt Tamborine here in Queensland and I gotta say its awesome to ride. Still an MV fan and hope to own another one day. I'll continue to lurk around this forum and still hope to get out on some rides with the SEQ riders, that's if you don't mind a British babe ruffling the feathers of those sexy Italians.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Vendor
5,489 Posts
Good on you Paul.Triumphs are a well made motorcycle,I am sure you will be happy.At least the new owner of the Brute will have a good hub lol.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well I traded my Brutale today on a new Daytona 675r. Rode it home via the Mt Tamborine here in Queensland and I gotta say its awesome to ride. Still an MV fan and hope to own another one day. I'll continue to lurk around this forum and still hope to get out on some rides with the SEQ riders, that's if you don't mind a British babe ruffling the feathers of those sexy Italians.

A British gal aye - geez dunno about that Paul

Seriously though I hope you enjoy the bike - don't worry I'll still ride with ya :)

·
Banned
1,512 Posts

That 675R is one SWEET machine. I like the styling update they did on the 2013 even though the cool exhausts are gone. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts