The Dude
5,041 Posts
Good stuff Rob....!!

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK Greg,
I guess ten hours of anticipation is enough ;) I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet so this should do for now. If the weather holds up this morning I will take it out for its maiden voyage (with me piloting) today.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations Rob !!! :friday:
Great choice, and please post pics when you get them.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
RobP said:
OK Greg,
I guess ten hours of anticipation is enough ;) I haven't taken any pictures of mine yet so this should do for now. If the weather holds up this morning I will take it out for its maiden voyage (with me piloting) today.

:smoking: Well, I was going to brag about what I got yesterday, but you kinda out did me...This arrived by mail, I didn't order it, just some kind of promotion. It has six blades, you know...When will it stop? Seven blades? Eight? I shaved just fine with one!

Congratulations Rob!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
RobP said:
OK Greg,

she IS a beauty
congrats....
i cannot wait to hear all about your MAIDEN VOYAGE

please tell us more soon... TONIGHT would be good :freezing: :freezing:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
17 Posts
RobP said:
OK Greg,

Lets go. How about Georgetown?

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
twoeleven said:
:smoking: Well, I was going to brag about what I got yesterday, but you kinda out did me...This arrived by mail, I didn't order it, just some kind of promotion. It has six blades, you know...When will it stop? Seven blades? Eight? I shaved just fine with one!

Congratulations Rob!!!

Griff
twoeleven
:yo: :laughing: :laughing:

1st of all, a big congrats to Rob for getting the red/silver 1000R! looking forward to your pictures.

Griff, I got one of those in the mail too, it works better than my old Sensor but that little single "precision trimmer blade" doesn't work as well as it looks IMHO.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts