MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey guys, these tools are original,the bat was used on my 18 year old son a few times ,he now rides the sxv 450 aprilla,god help me, lost him once already the other night,he went straight on a bend and ended up on the grass,now he has his open licence.might have to use that bat again.:stickpoke

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Oi

Come on Eddy, surely it can't take this long, get the pictures up already, some of us are impatient you know.:)
Hope you took some pics of the two shocks next to each other too, would hate for you to have to take it out again :naughty:.
That was a very innovative with the jack on the back wheel, most guys just put 2 jacks under the foot-pegs, or hang the bike from the roof beams, now there is another option for guy who only have one jack, cheers.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on Eddy, surely it can't take this long, get the pictures up already, some of us are impatient you know.:)
Hope you took some pics of the two shocks next to each other too, would hate for you to have to take it out again :naughty:.
That was a very innovative with the jack on the back wheel, most guys just put 2 jacks under the foot-pegs, or hang the bike from the roof beams, now there is another option for guy who only have one jack, cheers.
Thanks bud,I use whatever works.pics shortly.:laughing:
cheers

·
Vendor
5,371 Posts
Eddy,bloody fantastic tools mate,our baseball bat is used to kill cane toads,never thought to use it as a MV special tool,like you said if it works,why not,Mitch.

·
Registered
874 Posts
That was a very innovative with the jack on the back wheel, most guys just put 2 jacks under the foot-pegs, or hang the bike from the roof beams, now there is another option for guy who only have one jack, cheers.[/quote]
What if you dont have a jack..lol...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Eddy,bloody fantastic tools mate,our baseball bat is used to kill cane toads,never thought to use it as a MV special tool,like you said if it works,why not,Mitch.
Who cares about the bikes :naughty:Mitchy's avatar is the best "use of tools" for holding beer that I have seen for a long time...:laughing::smoking:

Sorry, couldn't help myself...and now back to the nitron shocks...:popcorn:

·
Vendor
5,371 Posts
Glen,Donsy just can't get over them,when he gets sick of them,I have some more for him.Spiro there doesn't seem to be much room in that garage,is it a drain or something,Mitch.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good stuff hey mitch.ok here is the rest all finished,now this shock has transformed this bike totally.I have done no adjustments what so ever,omg,this is bloody awesome,what a ride my kidneys are not coming through my mouth,bumps, what bumps,incredible,thanks Ai design corse,worth every god damn cent,fine tunning,maybe later.no need for it at the moment,cornering is just brilliant,the sachs is going in the bin.:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:brutale:

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,371 Posts
OK Spiro I give up how do you get the bikes out of your garage.Eddy shock looks great,feed back after you test it,please,Mitch.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Looks Brilliant Eddy, The shock was set up to your weight prior to dispatch so should work really well without alterations. You can do the tweeks on the Nitron dependent on what kind of roads you have and type of riding style you have when you need to.

Well done, the tools used to lift the rear of the bike for shock installation are priceless:yo::brutale:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Hey Eddy...looks great, and works as well as as it looks. Which model did you go for..'road' (ntr1)...'Track' (ntr2)...or 'Race' (ntr3)? as I had considered one of these and am now glad someone (yourself) went for it and the results seem to be very positive...Think I'll now go for one myself. Cheers Brian.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Eddy...looks great, and works as well as as it looks. Which model did you go for..'road' (ntr1)...'Track' (ntr2)...or 'Race' (ntr3)? as I had considered one of these and am now glad someone (yourself) went for it and the results seem to be very positive...Think I'll now go for one myself. Cheers Brian.
Thanks Brian ,went for track shock with standard adjuster,thats all you need,cheers eddy

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok, finished the fine adjustments,just 1 click minus on rebound and compression,this shock is setup up pretty good on arrival.
regards eddy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts