MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, has anyone considered mounting Nissin radial calipers (like GSXR) to a 750/910S as opposed to the very expensive Brembos? Other than replacing the fork bottoms, they should mount right up to the stock SS lines.

Thoughts?

·
Administrator
20,383 Posts
Might mount up with the correct fork bottoms....but not sure anyone makes fork bottoms for the MV that have the right spacing for anything other then Brembos...

probably cost more in the long run trying to have special parts made, might as well stick with the Brembos (used regular calipers not so expensive...racing mono-blocs are).

Or upgrade the pads in your stock Nissins...

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
Marzocchi/radials

I have a set of 108mm radial bottoms to fit the MV 50mm fork legs..
me too, but i'm using them....

John, are yours machined out on the backsides?
mine look like they weigh a ton, but they are hollow toward the wheel

Noel-theknurl

·
King of Bling
9,828 Posts
me too, but i'm using them....

John, are yours machined out on the backsides?
mine look like they weigh a ton, but they are hollow toward the wheel

Noel-theknurl
Hi Noel

Here are some pics of these 108mm spaced MV Radial fork bottoms..

I bought 2 sets of these fork bottoms (one with 100mm and the other 108mm).. I wasn't sure which caliper I was going to use, but in the end I when for the 100mm set for my MV.

Have also attached pictures of my forks with the 100mm Radial fork bottoms fitted..

This spare 108mm Radial fork bottoms are now surplus to requirements and if anyone is interested then please send me a PM, and I'll sell them off cheap.

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor
311 Posts
Hi Noel

Here are some pics of these 108mm spaced MV Radial fork bottoms..

I bought 2 sets of these fork bottoms (one with 100mm and the other 108mm).. I wasn't sure which caliper I was going to use, but in the end I when for the 100mm set for my MV.

Have also attached pictures of my forks with the 100mm Radial fork bottoms fitted..

This spare 108mm Radial fork bottoms are now surplus to requirements and if anyone is interested then please send me a PM, and I'll sell them off cheap.
Very nice picture!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey John...any idea where I can get a pair of those fender brackets? I have the same bottoms, but had to fab the brackets and your's are much nicer

·
Registered
14,565 Posts
John;
thanks for the great pictures
mine look nothing like those!

Noel-theknurl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts