MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nico´s (my) F4 1078 312RR UPDATE! (EXTENDED)
Hi Everyone! It´s been hard double shifting at work but it paid off!
Water leak… DONE! Cleaned the pump shaft
OIL LEAK… DONE! New seal
Fork Seals… DONE! New oil seal and dust covers
Fresh oil and filter… DONE!
New iridium plugs… On the way!
Speedo… NOT YET! (
FAIRINGS… ready for painting!
So I rode around the block with no fairings on and checked the brakes, tire preassure bla.. bla … bla…
The bike is ready to be ridden but I´m waiting for my fairings… it looks ugly as f… without them.
Now I would need some info from you guys  since I will probably be riding in a week or so (with no clue what speed I´m riding at) could anyone tell me what my approximate speed would be when I´m cruising at the highway in sixth gear at:
5000rpm…
6000rpm…
7000rpm…
And 8k…
It´ll be really helpful if you guys could share that info with me! The bike has STOCK SIZE SPROKETS. MPH or KMH is fine I can do the conversion 
Thanks people!! :f4:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Well I have the 1078 so I should be able to say something... In KPH and about so not exact of course.

5000 - 120
6000 - 145
7000 - 170
Or just a bit less

Will try to pay attention when I ride next time :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have the 1078 so I should be able to say something... In KPH and about so not exact of course.

5000 - 120
6000 - 145
7000 - 170
Or just a bit less

Will try to pay attention when I ride next time :)
Cool! thanks man. The next weekend I will try to repair my Speedometer helping me with the diagram joe made! but in the midtime I´ll be riding!!

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Cool! thanks man. The next weekend I will try to repair my Speedometer helping me with the diagram joe made! but in the midtime I´ll be riding!!

It is actually a bit more as I checked today;

5000 - 124
6000- 148

And so on.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a GPS or smart phone to mount that can display speed?
got a GPS on my car but I don´t have fancy cell phone. Anyway I don´t want to be one of those guys that ride around with their phone next to their speedo haha it´s just not me :brutale::f4:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts