MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this nice Veltro replica on the net :mouthwate , along with some nice pics of a real one, which I believe were posted once before (the actual veltro pics, not the replica). I hope this isn't a repost.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Wow, very very nice! I definitely love the veltro appearance, very high quality job on the replica! I like the Veltro R touch

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was real, and I was going to start a thread to see if the Veltro R exists, because I never heard of it before, but then I realized it was a replica. It is indeed very nice. (I prefer the real pista :) )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
awesome

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
The rear shock on the Veltro (original) is the same as on the Senna (black with red), Tom?

The R model rear shock (Gold) sticks out like dogs balls on the replicas!

If the rep had mesh in the fairing and lost the front sprocket cover,it would be very hard to pick. Great work!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Auré said:
These two motorcycles come from my dealer in Paris. I have already spoken to him in this post : http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5796

He is one of the biggest sellers of MV in France and is the importer of Bimota.
Yes, thank you, it was your post that lead me to this site... That's some nice stuff they have there, nice job on the replica too. BTW any update on the 1080 Tamburini?

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a dumb question, the Gruppo 23 means group 23, does the 5-23 mean that this is number 5 of 23 or does this have anything to do with it. I have seen a couple of replicas on this forum and they all seem to be exactly 5-23. Just curious.

·
Registered
240 Posts
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
Yes, thank you, it was your post that lead me to this site... That's some nice stuff they have there, nice job on the replica too. BTW any update on the 1080 Tamburini?
The project was abandoned at the request of MV. They wanted the bike remains in original version!!!

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts