MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awoke this morning to a nice prezzie from the missus.
She had noticed me allways looking round the designcorse site at bling and decided to buy me this.:smoking: anyways about 10 mins later was on the bike..:yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Nice! What a sweet lady you have there, she is a keeper. I had to argue with mine and she only grudgingly let me buy my Tamburini gascap.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
She sounds like a keeper to me. Looks great.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
i had a nice prezzy nearly 2
i told my misses that i am looking for a MK111 ES 850 norton interstate
she said no F#####g way my reply was get used to it or go
she has found 2 on Ebay for me

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is a good un the:thewife:.
The gas cap came with a short length of pipe for the breather but with no instruction on where it should go so I just looped it round under the edge of filler? anyone know what i should do with it..:)

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Mates that have beautiful motorbikes in the living room ...and wives that 'surprise' you with beautiful motorcycle parts like that!!...Where did it all go wrong for me?? Hehee!

You keep hold of that lady good and tight! She's a good un!.

That gas cap is really beautiful....funnily enough I was thinking of one of those 'Tamburini' ones for my bike a little while ago...but I couldn't make up my mind on what colour would suit the bike (I've a red & silver Brutale 1078rr) same as yours. Now I've seen yours I've made up my mind...Looks sweet!!.

Cheers Brian.

·
King of Bling
9,824 Posts
She is a good un the:thewife:.
The gas cap came with a short length of pipe for the breather but with no instruction on where it should go so I just looped it round under the edge of filler? anyone know what i should do with it..:)
That clear pipe should be inserted into the original tank breather outlet.. On the F4’s it’s the domed capped hole inside the fuel tank cap aperture.. Might be the same on the Brutale ?.. Look for the spare hole that isn't being used for securing the fuel cap bolts..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That clear pipe should be inserted into the original tank breather outlet.. On the F4’s it’s the domed capped hole inside the fuel tank cap aperture.. Might be the same on the Brutale ?.. Look for the spare hole that isn't being used for securing the fuel cap bolts..

Done it mate cheers. :)

·
Registered
4,588 Posts

Thanks for that John, I thought it might go in that hole, but since the cap I took off was aftermarket POS I didn't have anything to go by, and in the end I just left it kind of dangling. I'll be popping that back off tomorrow and doing it up right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts