MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having watched some of the Isle of Man racing this week, I found some time to take the F4 up into the mountains. Beautiful day and a lovely ride with virtually no traffic. Put on about 120 miles of twisty mountain riding: clean air, nice road, can't get much better than that.

Looking forward to many more good riding days this summer. Few pics during one of my stops.

Eric

ps Yes, I don't like how the rack affects the lines of the bike but it is very practical when you need to carry stuff and don't like backpacks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the ride, Eric.
It´s a great idea to post the pictures of our rides.
I prefer a backpak. Keeps the bike more well balanced for weight transfers. Still, very practical, that bag!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a backpack also, plus a tank bag that I use sometimes. I only carry small items on the tail pack but given that I weigh 250 lbs., pretty much anything I carry will be well offset by my big ass!:naughty:

I don't use the backpack much since its weight puts even more strain on my wrists unless I'm at Interstate speeds.

Eric

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eric;

is this about 1998-2009 F4s????

no it's about Gear and a ride, pick a section :drummer:
It's a 2007 F4 and I was just responding to a comment. Suppose I could have posted in the General Talk forum but didn't think folks would be so sensitive:thewife:

·
Registered
517 Posts
It's a 2007 F4 and I was just responding to a comment. Suppose I could have posted in the General Talk forum but didn't think folks would be so sensitive:thewife:
Don't sweat it; you'll get used to Noel's curmudgeon-ness. :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hey Noel, you know when we start talking about rides it ends up by talking about the babes we ride on. It´s inevitable...
If you stop at a place with stunning views, you enjoy it for a few minutes but in the end you - at least me - end up by contemplating the best view of all - your ride, your MV - so they are actually the same ehe.
:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate:mouthwate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts