MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
This bike looks to have some indications of a tip over.

There looks to be some light witness marks on the RHS frame plate of the rear brake lever impacting it and possibly the same case on the LHS.
OCD comment to end but the exhaust heat shield is upside down.

· Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
Good question.
The radial valve decals looked out of place as in too far forward.
I have since tried to find a picture of a 1078 F4 side panel to compare it to.
Might be wrong and she's 100 percent mint but there are some weird choices for 'upgrades' that usually end up on a bike because of a whoopsie.
Those grips for example. The black lower fairing. The "Is that gear shift peg bend slightly backwards or is that just the low-resolution picture?". The "Are the frame plates scratched?" question.

If I am wrong, and I certainly have been before, I apologize.
I would suggest that any buyer, if possible, should inspect the bike or have the bike inspected before bidding.

· Registered
40 Posts
Medium size child and one dog. Or fancy Japanese chicken.
I took a chance and ended up being the successful bidder on this. 4 weeks till it arrives on the other side of this wide brown land i call home.
Still have the medium sized child but the dog and chicken had to go!
Hopefully this works 🤞 otherwise i just bought an expensive track day project 🤣

· Registered
133 Posts
Am I jealous much? Oh yeah!!

You can bring the bike on the group ride(s) you are trying to organise.

We can finish the ride at my place - and then you can live vicariously though my 9 chickens (one of them is even a fancy one), two turkeys and a sheep ... and even a dog!

· Registered
133 Posts
You can bring the bike on the group ride(s) you are trying to organise.

We can finish the ride at my place
Actually, the more I think about it - we really do need to organise this ride for the WA 'Chapter' and we should finish at my - I am up in the Hills in Roleystone. I will PM you,

Derek

1 - 20 of 23 Posts