MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did not go far but it was the first ride of 2013 and certainly put a big smile on my face. Roll on spring!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Gorgeous sunny day in the south east. I was at the mcn bike show.

·
Registered
465 Posts
You guys are lucky. It feels like 15 degrees F here with a stiff 30mph wind

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I have to move. Does somebody know a nice job making enough money for a family and an MV Agusta???

·
Registered
654 Posts
Sadly our Brute's are still in hibernation. It was nice and sunny here in Holland today, but the temperature was just above freezing. My days of frozen fingertips are a thing of the past!!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are right about the frozen fingertips as I only have summer gloves. Lots of bikes out in the uk though.... as well as horses and cyclists. It was like you suggest, everyone came out of hibernation.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Sadly our Brute's are still in hibernation. It was nice and sunny here in Holland today, but the temperature was just above freezing. My days of frozen fingertips are a thing of the past!!!!!!
Thats what I mean! But even worse is that they put every night salt on the roads and that needs to be gone!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Again spot on, Short ride but by the time I had kitted up and washed the bike afterwards it took half the day. Time well spent though.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Again spot on, Short ride but by the time I had kitted up and washed the bike afterwards it took half the day. Time well spent though.
Something has to keep you busy!! I decided not to ride this weekend but installing some carbon... I dont know why, but I was busy for ov two hours...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Still snow here in Germany - expecting new snow tomorrow :thewife: .

Did not do only one kilometer on my new bike. But it's got new mirrors, new flashers, number plate holder, some new paint and wheel stickers :smoking:.
And there is the race kit waiting for install after 1000 km :f4: .

·
Registered
185 Posts
Still snow here in Germany - expecting new snow tomorrow :thewife: .

Did not do only one kilometer on my new bike. But it's got new mirrors, new flashers, number plate holder, some new paint and wheel stickers :smoking:.
And there is the race kit waiting for install after 1000 km :f4: .
Same here!!!!:banghead:
Don't even have received my registration papers and my numberplate holder from MV Corse. Even if that is sorted out, riding is the last thing on my mind with these freezing temps. :freezing:
Have to stop looking in the garage ....

Think i'm going to move to the south of France!
(in my dreams):D

·
Registered
654 Posts
Richard, what sort of temperature are you getting at the moment in Australia? Do you also have year round riding weather? I'm just itching to get back out on my bike. Tinkering and spannering passes the time in winter,but riding our bikes is where the pleasure really lies. Roll on spring!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Jock, where I am (in and around Sydney) it's riding all year, temps range from about 0 to 45 C but usually 15-30 is the daytime max depending on the season. Even in winter we see 18-20C a lot of the time :)

Today it was 20 as I left home at 8:15am and 25 when I got home at 6:15pm.

Cheers
Rich

·
Registered
55 Posts
mmmm went out for first bit of sun this year in sunny herefordshire last sunday ... just a sneaky 60-70 miles when no one at home was looking - but sooo good ! has made my mind up however to get a set of heated grips on , hate winter gloves but couldnt feel my fingers at the end !! :freezing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts