MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealers (or even private consumers):

I'll be purchasing two Dainese D-NECT Infinity helmets from a distributor in Europe this weekend. Mind you, this is the Airstream helmet with integrated bluetooth and amazingly good looks that is not available for purchase in the United States! It has taken some serious shipment planning on my part, but the retailer I'm going through is going to be sending me a Medium and a Large, black with red/white Dainese logo (as pictured in the link)

Link here: http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2008/01/dainese-dnect-infinity-a-desir.html

After going to my local D-Store today, I'm still between sizes, and am really just going to need to get both in my house to see which one fits better (it's hard to decide with helmets that, although close, simply aren't the same here in America). When I'm all said and done, I'll keep one of the helmets (whichever fits better), and have one for sale at the wholesale price.

Dealers, get your hands on the helmet that nobody can get their hands on! Consumers, save BIG on one of the hottest helmets around.

PM for more information, or to make arrangements!

- J.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm also between a Med & Lrg in the Dainese helmet. The medium was a nice snug fit in the older bluetooth model but after seeing how much my head swells in my AGV gp tech, I think I'd like to stick with the large.

If no one else picks it up, I'd love to try it on and maybe buy from you. I need a spare helmet and the bluetooth would be cool.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts