MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
NEXX is a Portuguese brand and in my opinion you get the most bang for your dollar when it comes to helmets.
It's very light you get a very clear side vision and fits perfect. Also comes with a lot of extra pads to adapt and Since it fitted perfectly I've never used.
Definitively worth to take a look:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
21,756 Posts
^^^It fits YOU perfectly.^^^

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Fitt before you buy, try to buy locally and support the industry around you, if that's an option.
Almost every brand has a lower end to upper end range ( HJC and AGV are both good at doing this as is Nolan to name a few), most of the time the cheaper option are cheap for a reason so keep the value of your head in mind.

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
?

Fitt before you buy, try to buy locally and support the industry around you, if that's an option.
Almost every brand has a lower end to upper end range ( HJC and AGV are both good at doing this as is Nolan to name a few), most of the time the cheaper option are cheap for a reason so keep the value of your head in mind.
I don't think so......
Bought a Bell Race Star 2 years ago, list price the year before $1,249.95, bought locally, add 9% sales tax
I got it from www.MotorcycleCloseouts.com for $399 + $11 shipping
Saved $962 over buying it local>:)
Full carbon
Vents....chin, forehead, top of head and rear
Pads, Microbiological held in by magnets
Photochromic visors available
And the best helmet bag made, ask Ed!
Weight size XL 4lb 5.6oz 1,950gr

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,105 Posts
I also recently bought a Bell Race Star on close-out (last year's graphics). Got lucky as they only has my size available !! And yes, the bag is great PLUS it came with a spare chromatic shield...

Simpson makes car racing safety equipment...and helmets. Their helmets aren't the best for motorcycles.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts