MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we have an MV consignment bound for Western Australia.

As you can see here in UK we have a fully integrated transport system of which you can see a fine example here.

An Italian motorcycle being used to deliver MV Agusta parts to the Postie :)

It was either that or carry it on my head half a mile to the post office lol
:smoking:

joe

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
That`s gunna take a lot of stamps. At least there will be room for a carton of beer or two on there after you unload.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
rubber bungie straps suck!

Joe;
I take everything to the Post on my Bummer......I need to send you some tie downs :drummer:

all the dealers have them, they're in the shipping crates, tying the bikes down and they usually just cut them and toss them

:popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Whoopee

And only 5 days including a weekend.
All parts arrived safe and sound Joe, great packaging as usual. I'll give Duvall's mirror to him next week Monday when I go see the Neurosurgeon in Perth.
Thank you very much, so very much.:yo:

PS. Mitch, your package will leave soon, and say Happy Birthday to the lovely wife, hope you didn't forget.:)

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,630 Posts
And only 5 days including a weekend.
All parts arrived safe and sound Joe, great packaging as usual. I'll give Duvall's mirror to him next week Monday when I go see the Neurosurgeon in Perth.
Thank you very much, so very much.:yo:

PS. Mitch, your package will leave soon, and say Happy Birthday to the lovely wife, hope you didn't forget.:)
Thanks Donsy,can't wait it will be like Xmas.I didn't forget Narelle's birthday,we are Happily married,she's happy,I'm married.Only joking,she's a great girl.:thewife:

·
Super Moderator
23,950 Posts
That's like me saying Cindy and I have had 12 good years of marriage and we'll be celebrating our 17th anniversary soon.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts