601 - 620 of 737 Posts

·
Registered
7,699 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Thank you to Kevin who hosted my bike in his garage for what seems like an eternity, to Ben for hauling it over to the Gap, to Curtis for grabbing me from the airport, to Tigh and Shawn for the various rides to/from the Crow's Nest, a big ass bear hug to Chuck who coordinated this amazing event, and for taking my bike up north, Masis for so graciously agreeing to temporarily house it next to his CC, and to everyone who was there and made this one of the best riding trips I've been on. More pics coming soon. Just need to black out some license plates.
Awesome pics!!!

I guess that is the bike @drmasis said he has for me to ride >:) :f4: :grin2:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Just when I thought I've seen it all on the MV world :surprise::grin2::grin2:
Is that Hamilton performing the usual burnout:grin2:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thank you all again for the epic time at the Gap! It was a please to (finally) meet, trink and ride with all of you in person!

I still don't know how to thank you guys enough, especially Chuck and Cindy for all the effort and the bike, all of you for the hospitality, great rides and even better evenings :)

Hopefully I'll be allowed to join next year so we can meet again!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Great last night, great days of riding, what can I say, and a great group of folks to enjoy them with!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I never met everyone but it was great to meet and ride with the people that I did meet. I had a good time and hope to repeat it again.
I left Saturday morning and pulled in about 5:30 PM on Sunday. The temperatures sure did drop up here......... 38 degrees when I left my hotel on Sunday morning in Martinsville, WV
My total trip mileage was 3,692 miles. I think it's time for an oil change.

601 - 620 of 737 Posts