MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thank you Luca !!

I wish I was in Milano.

Do you know if you will be at any of the USA motorcycle shows with MV Agusta? New York City...January 19-21, 2007?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Darkside said:
Its just some guy wearing a grey jacket Alvin......calm down! :flickoff:
No, the guy w/the hat in the back !! :flickoff:

Hey, meet at santana row and go for a ride on saturday? :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
skaluca said:
Lara!? Is the girl next to me.. a really nice girl... :)

We are just friends, she's a really good person ...and she's already engaged with a 35yo man... :p

CIAO!
Yes, i can see how much of a good person she is :naughty: :toothless
Engaged, huh? :cross: :lightning No problem i'll just :nutkick: the 35 year old guy :laughing: :laughing:

Just kidding ;)

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
skaluca said:
Lara!? Is the girl next to me.. a really nice girl... :)

We are just friends, she's a really good person ...and she's already engaged with a 35yo man... :p

CIAO!
Ah :banghead:

Good idea, MV-999R :laughing:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
nice one luca. i was glad to see you win at brands hatch but when we came to see the superstock mvs in the paddock on sunday evening you had already packed up and left the circuit, we were very dissapointed as we are great mv fans. i remember going to see agostini and read at british tracks when i was a boy, and was overjoyed when mv returned to racing, i was very impressed how you was backing the bike in to druids, wish i could do it!!! at the moment im looking to buy my 1st mv1000 for next summer ,and will hopefully see mvs in our own superstock series, hey maybe you could come and be a wildcard at some of our races it would be great to see you try out cadwell park. i spoke to one of your fellow countrymen at brands lucio pedercini and asked him to come and see cadwell park for himself . hes a very nice man and always makes time for us at brands,hopefully we can see the mvs in the paddock next year that would be great , anyway good luck in your racing next year regards ian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts