MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

to begin I say sorry for my english, is not perfect but I hope you can understand.

As a lot of people know ( but not everyone ) that next year I'll race in USA for MV Agusta and Team FAST BY FERRACCI : if it will be a very intresting season for the team and the factory, for me will be a completely new experience in a totally different world.

That's why I've decided to give everybody the opportunity to follow directly my season trought my website!.

I'm almost ready for the English version of my website: every time I'll go on track for tests and everytime I'll do something intresting I'll update my website. For me is also a good method to keep in contact with all my italian fans and friends.

I'm writing to you because I've decided also to create a NEWSLETTER!

If you subscribe to the Newsletter, everytime I'll update my website you'll receive an e-mailwith the link: if you're intrested and want to see what's new, just click. Otherwise just erase the mail and continue to do what you where doing!

If you want to register to my Newsletter just send me an email with "NEWSLETTER" subjects at [email protected] .

Hope to hear you soon!!

CIAO!!

Luca Scassa
"CRAZY 88"

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
cool shit man.... Can you remind me what the link is to your website! :)

-colin

·
Registered
299 Posts
Luca, I will certain sign up and I am looking forward reading your perspectives. I
wish I could read Italian let alone speak it. I hope you enjoyed Philadelphia. It
was nice see you at the Mr Ferraccis Christmas party. Next season should be
fantastic!

·
Registered
409 Posts
count me in . but im a lazy american , i dont want to waste the 30 seconds itll take to look his email address . anyone got it off hand ?

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I'm in!!!

Hey, isn't that the first time you have signed off with "Crazy 88"?

Awesome...Love it!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Thanks for the updates!! Get ready for what I have set planned for mvagusta.net... will be open soon!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
cool! the more stuff we can read/see/hear about what you and matt will be doing on the AMA SBK circuit, the better!

and you can expect to see me dressed like this for the Fontana round:

GO CRAZY 88!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts