MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Cool, thanks for sharing. Like the colours, exhaust and wheels! The more I look at the 1090 the more I like it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
So my bike has been discontinued after two years . I thought they were selling well ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
the exhaust pipes look like the baloney cut Screamin Eagles on my 48. Im so happy i got myself a brand new 1078RR, and it is on its way. Last of the couple or so left in the UK.

I think they are buggering up a fine design, the 2011/12 were a more or less good expression of the original Tamburni design but somehow the 2013 is losin it! The exhausts are inspired by dragsters apparently, wonder what MV got to do with American dragsters? to incorporate something like that in their design, if it bode well then its understandable.
My opinion though. I just hope looking at it many times will probably change the perspective. The Diavel looks fugly, i began appreciating it in time, can never buy one especially when it has to sit next to the beautiful Vmax.

·
Registered
188 Posts
the exhaust pipes look like the baloney cut Screamin Eagles on my 48. Im so happy i got myself a brand new 1078RR, and it is on its way. Last of the couple or so left in the UK.

I think they are buggering up a fine design, the 2011/12 were a more or less good expression of the original Tamburni design but somehow the 2013 is losin it! The exhausts are inspired by dragsters apparently, wonder what MV got to do with American dragsters? to incorporate something like that in their design, if it bode well then its understandable.
My opinion though. I just hope looking at it many times will probably change the perspective. The Diavel looks fugly, i began appreciating it in time, can never buy one especially when it has to sit next to the beautiful Vmax.
Same hear mate, got my 1078rr last week and loving it..:mouthwate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts