MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, do I get a prize?
I've been lurking for a few days, having decided I need a MV, but now need to narrow my choices down.

Practicality, performance, reliability, the normal questions run through my mind, and then there is that old chestnut budget!!!!!

I'll be trawling through the various posts in the quest for knowledge, and may even chip in now and then. My first question, how many owner / members in the UK?

Cheers

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Hi all, do I get a prize?
I've been lurking for a few days, having decided I need a MV, but now need to narrow my choices down.

Practicality, performance, reliability, the normal questions run through my mind, and then there is that old chestnut budget!!!!!

I'll be trawling through the various posts in the quest for knowledge, and may even chip in now and then. My first question, how many owner / members in the UK?

Cheers
Welcome " Little Owl" ; )

I don't know how many..But there are a goodly few of us...What are you after a Brutale or an F4 ?

joe

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Welcome.
Try clicking on "Registry" above. Then locate the U.K. on the map. Click on that and a list of MV's will load. This list will not be comprehensive as many members don't register their bikes and it will also be slightly misleading as no small amount of those bikes would have been sold on and not removed from peoples registry.
But this is still the best way to get an indication of ownership of a given country.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome " Little Owl" ; )

I don't know how many..But there are a goodly few of us...What are you after a Brutale or an F4 ?

joe
Hi Joe, I would really like a F4, but dont know if it will be too hardcore.......hang on my SP isnt exactly a tourer..... But I may just get along with a Bute. Hoping for a back to back test next week, then look for some deals.

How long have you had yours and what advice would you give to a prospective owner?

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Advice I would give is..Buy a low miles used bike still in warranty..Get to know nutty fookers like me ; ) and embrace the whole thing ...get a few of the special tools ( and there aren't many ) and do your own servicing...Ride out and enjoy and meet other owners...

The MVs are essentially ace bikes. They have their flaws but not many and easily worked around especially with the help on this forum which is awesome.

joe

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
GBloke, what to buy? Thats easy......if you're heterosexual, buy a Brutie, if you're not, don't.......we have lots of alternative lifestyle F4 riders, many from the UK.......:stickpoke

Juuuust kiddin. Welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Welcome aboard :yo:

And don't listen to Randy. He's nuts :ahhh:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Welcome aboard brotha!

Just go ahead and buy yourself an F4, you know you want to...

and P.S., when was the last time you saw womenfolk clamoring for a ride on a Brutale? ;) LOL

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi and welcome . I'm in the UK . I have a brutale 920, love so far . I bought her new in October and have done about 1.5k miles so far . Got a week away booked in June heading down into italy so should do another couple of thousand miles that week .

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
when was the last time you saw womenfolk clamoring for a ride on a Brutale? ;) LOL
This question coming from the guy that joined the forum 60 days ago......:stickpoke

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the thoughts guys, i'm going to make some descisions this comming week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts