MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm trying to grab anyone's attention who lives near Newcastle NSW, australia. I know a few of you are from sydney, but I would like a riding buddy from Newcastle. Since my last riding buddy wrecked his fireblade I've been a little bored on my own.:cry:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Poor boy...

Enough bromance, let's talk rides. We are Sydney types, but we do venture up your way pretty regularly...and we are planning to do a Wollombi kinda ride very soon...so will be good to loop you in??

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
If you're ever heading further North up the coast let me know as I'm usually in Port Macquarie and am always up for meeting a few MV enthusiasts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The Agusta Muster...heading North on May 30th

Hi, I'm trying to grab anyone's attention who lives near Newcastle NSW, australia. I know a few of you are from sydney, but I would like a riding buddy from Newcastle. Since my last riding buddy wrecked his fireblade I've been a little bored on my own.:cry:
Hey Squibby...we pulling together an Agusta Musta on May 30th 2010...meeting Road Warrior, and Peats Ridge Rd as we head to Wollombi and the Putty etc.

You can find the details on this forum here

Feel free to head along and share some bromance with the brethren...

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Squibby...we pulling together an Agusta Musta on May 30th 2010...meeting Road Warrior, and Peats Ridge Rd as we head to Wollombi and the Putty etc.

You can find the details on this forum here

Feel free to head along and share some bromance with the brethren...
Why thankyou. I can't make sunday mornings though. Perhaps I will try to join in around lunch time. I'll keep my eye on that post above. Thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts